All you need is in your soul

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bloggin again

What's up with it Vanilla face?

I am going to start blogging again.
I don't know about what... yet... I am writing as I think.

My mind is somewhat dislocated.
I have a topic here: memory storage in your brain.
This one day I was sitting on my couch in the living room and just grasped around the whole scenery I was living in. I realized that it was becoming a memory in my brain. It's not just the scenery, all the 5 senses (maybe 6?) wrote something to my hard drive (brain) and as I thought more about this, I realized that there was some other activity in my brain occuring simultaneously. My mind was searching for a anchor (another memory or file) that reminded me of something that I has experienced as a kid. My living room reminded me of a living room of a family who my dad used to live during his student days. I realized it was probably the grand-father's clock in my living room that cross-connected the 2 memories.
Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that there are a bunch of memories we live through. Then, as you experience more, instead of storing information as brand-new file, the brain finds an anchor or something common and stores fewer bits/bytes??? Is that possible?
Does the brain optimize the memory by finding anchors and so, we are only left with this pallette of experiences that the brain picks from. HOW DO I ADD MORE "FEELINGS" OR "FILES"?? I believe I need to do something totally new and do more stuff like that.
The idea is to dislocate my mind and utilize all the brain cells. Maybe that's going to help me create/learn new stuff??
Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Vijay said...

yup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home